Wednesday 13 October 2010

I wonder

So I am a voracious reader. I read whatever I can get my hands on and mostly end up finishing it. Lately I have begun to notice how many people write about that one moment which changed their life for ever. The one moment when they realised who they are, the one moment which changed their career for ever, the one moment they realised what they wanted from their life and so many more of "that one moment". It made me wonder why I never encountered any of these life changing moments. For me every change or growth happened over a period of time, slowly and unknowingly. I have never been able to say that a certain key moment changed my life forever. I never attained nirvana under the Bodhi tree, so does it really happen to people ?

2 comments:

Ania said...

Oh wow, I never thought of my "one moment" but now that you mention it... I had it. It was the moment I decided to keep the baby (I unexpectedly got pregnant). Since then I have become a strong, mature, responsible and respectful woman. Thank you for helping me realize this!

CD said...

I am glad I was of help... :)