Sunday 6 January 2008

Lessons Learnt

It's New Year again. Another year has sped past in what seems like a blink of an eye. It was however an unforgettable year for me. I learned a lot this year, simple but important lessons, lessons I hope I will never forget. These are a few of the lessons I learnt.
  1. Money might not be the most important thing in life but you cannot live a day without it. No matter how much you earn you should always have a decent saving.
  2. Health is unpredictable. Anyone can fall ill, any time. Treasure your good health and stay fit. Hospitals are the most unplesant place to be in unless you are a doctor.
  3. Friends never let you down. Keep your few good friends you will always have someone to fall back on.
  4. Never underestimate your own strength. You can take more shit than you thought possible.
  5. Always trust your instincts.
  6. Never give up on your dreams. Chasing them is better than never having tried at all.
  7. Don't ever think you know yourself completely. There will be days when you will surprise yourself. AND my alltime favourite :) (Not a new lesson though)
  8. Smile... Tomorrow will be worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!