Monday 24 May 2010

The Last Holiday

I am back from my last holiday. I call it last since I don't intend or want to go on another one for a long long time now, not till I graduate. It was something I had been meaning to do for a sometime and I finally came around to doing it. I met a very good friend after a really long time and now I shall sit back and finish my work. I just realized vacations don't work well for me. At least not right now, I have a funny feeling at the pit of my stomach which I can't get rid off and vacations make it worse. I love the time I get with friends, family and the sight seeing and everything associated with a holiday but the guilt increases three fold. I think I am not doing good enough and watching people work frantically while I waste time is horrible. I want to graduate fast and get a real job and if that means I have to kill myself for it so be it. Our destinies are different and I have to do what I am destined to do.

No comments: